The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

May 1, 2015

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel (1978)

Ambrosia - How Much I Feel (1978)
How Much I Feel is a 1978 song by American rock band Ambrosia. The song, written by David Pack, was released in the summer of 1978 as the lead single from their third album, Life Beyond L.A., peaking at position three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number two for three weeks on the Cash Box Top 100.

The single's B-side, "Ready for Camarillo", was written by Joe Puerta.

Pack also penned the hit singles "Biggest Part of Me" and "You're the Only Woman (You & I)" for the band's 1980 follow-up album, One Eighty.




"How Much I Feel" is sampled on recording artist Big Sean's single "All Your Fault" featuring Kanye West, the third track on the 2015 album "Dark Sky Paradise."

Similar Tracks

Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia
I'd Really Love To See You Tonight by England Dan & John Ford Coley
Just Remember I Love You by Firefall
Dance with Me by Orleans

Similar Artists

Player
Eagles
Hall & Oates
Ace

2 comments:

  1. I thought this band where black...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories of my childhood love it!!

    ReplyDelete