The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Dec 2, 2016

Brenda Lee - I Want To Be Wanted (1960)

Brenda Lee - I Want To Be Wanted on Greatest Country Songs (1960)
"I Want to Be Wanted" is a popular song sung by Brenda Lee that was a number-one song in the United States during the year 1960. It topped the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart for the issue dated October 24, 1960, and remained there for one week. It is an Italian song, Per tutta la vita (For all lifetime), that was in the original version of Never on Sunday. This was Brenda Lee's second number-one single, her first being "I'm Sorry". The English lyrics of "I Want to Be Wanted" were written by Kim Gannon.


repeat
repeat_one
shuffle
skip_previous
play_circle_filled
pause_circle_filled
skip_next
volume_up




No comments:

Post a Comment