The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Dec 23, 2016

The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me on Complete Phil Spector Sessions (1961)

The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me on Complete Phil Spector Sessions (1961)
"I Love How You Love Me" is a song written by Barry Mann and Larry Kolber. It was a 1961 Top Five hit for the pop girl group the Paris Sisters, which inaugurated a string of elaborately produced classic hits by Phil Spector. Bobby Vinton had a Top Ten hit in 1968 with a cover version. The song has been recorded by many other artists over the years.



Download This Song

Similar Tracks

Will You Love Me Tomorrow by The Shirelles
All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers
The End Of The World by Skeeter Davis
I Love How You Love Me by The Lettermen
Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares
Dream Lover by Bobby Darin

Similar Artists

Ronettes
Patsy Cline
Brenda Lee
Skeeter Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment