The Flashback of the 60s, 70s, 80s Greatest Music Hits

Jan 22, 2017

Frank Sinatra - My Way on My Way (1969)

Frank Sinatra - My Way on WLCY Radio Hits
"My Way" is a song popularized in 1969 by Frank Sinatra. Its lyrics were written by Paul Anka and set to the music of the French song "Comme d'habitude" co-composed, co-written and performed in 1967 by Claude François. Anka's English lyrics are unrelated to the original French song. The song was a success for a variety of performers including Sinatra, Elvis Presley, and the Sex Pistols. Sinatra's version of "My Way" spent 75 weeks in the UK Top 40, a record which still stands.



Download This Song

Similar Tracks

Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
That's Life by Frank Sinatra
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
Sway by Dean Martin

Similar Artists

Frank Sinatra & Count Basie
Dean Martin
Bobby Darin
Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment